Thursday 24 February 2011

Prayer for Karmic Debt Release.

In the name, love, wisdom and power of my beloved creator, I declare my soul intent

That I do not lose whoever and whatever are connected to me through the love source in this process

To release my Karmic debts and obligations of all incarnations as a gift from my creator

To receive an unlimited focus of such divine Love in my life & world that I become a being of light and make my ascension in this physical body. Now.

I'm a co- creator with God!

And so it is Tathatsu

The above has to be read 3 times in a go, for 90 days continuously to remove 51% of your past karmic debts.
Ofcourse in our past lives, we have done good and bad, for which we get good and bad in this life.
hence the prayer is very helpful..

The rest 49% can be removed by good deeds and the techniques in this blog -)

Do it , this is prayer will change things for you !

No comments:

Post a Comment